Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Tuesday, January 8






The spazzo kids!
---

This is the way you left me,
I'm not pretending.
No hope, no love, no glory,
No Happy Ending.
This is the way that we love,
Like it's forever.
Then live the rest of our life,
But not together

Playing: Happy Ending/Mika

L: "This song sucks!!"

X: "ARE YOU SURE??"

L: "Okay no it doesn't.." -insert meek face-

We're all going mad in the office. I just spun a few rounds and now I'm giddy.
Hurhur hurhur.
---

我怀念的是无言感动 我怀念的是绝对炽热
我怀念的是你很激动 求我原谅 抱得我都痛
我记得你在背后 我记得我颤抖着
记得感觉汹涌 最美的烟火 最长的相拥

My backpockets hold many surprises!
Like, a random polaroid picture and CASH (just when I thought I didn't have any on me)

Woolalala.
---

Rough times, but not the worst time.

Just let me be and I will be okay, really. :)

Wooooooo, someone's coming home tomorrow!
And then again on friday!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New